Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New song for the JDRF

Hello my friends! I've received some great feedback from you lately, thank you for your emails and inquiries!

This post today is to let you know I'm writing a song for the JDRF. The JDRF is a very important organization for people with diabetes, specifically type-1. The JDRF is committed to curing diabetes, and funding research to reach their goal of eradicating diabetes.

My music manager in Nashville suggested I write a song for the JDRF, as I am partnered with them in many activities and outreaches. Why I never thought of that, I don't know!

Anyway, it's an uptempo, uplifting rhythmic melody, and I want to run it by you for thoughts.

-------------

"Believe"

Vs. 1: Sometimes the future is scary
Not knowing what's ahead can make you anxious
Especially when things don't add up
Despite the fact that you're doing your best

Pre: Give it your all, even if you don't feel it

Crs Believe, believe in tomorrow
(You've got to) believe, believe the best is yet to come

Vs. 2: I want to make a difference
Be part of a legacy that changes lives
I'm willing to go the distance
Committed to making the future much more bright

Pre2: So don't give up, the more we commit the closer we get

Repeat Chorus

------------

Does it speak for you, and us? Does it accurately capture the present struggle and the future promise? Let me know.

I'll have it up on my website (www.jameskocian.com) soon, so you can head over there to check it out later on if you're interested.

Have an excellent day today, and take good care of yourself. We are on the verge of a cure!

Until then, keep pumpin'...

No comments: